My research interests span a number of fields in Statistics. Loosely speaking, they can be divided into three categories: generalized fiducial inference, analysis of high dimensional and massive data, and signal and image processing.
Conducting researches is always an excitement to me. I am ready to dedicate myself to be an active and effective researcher.
- Hannig, Jan, Iyer, Hari, Lai, Randy C. S. and Lee, Thomas C. M. (2016). Generalized fiducial inference: A review and new results. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 111, 1346-1361.
- Lai, Randy C. S., Hannig, Jan and Lee, Thomas C. M. (2015). Generalized Fiducial Inference for Ultrahigh-Dimensional Regression. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 110, 760-772.
- Hannig, Jan, Lai, Randy C. S. and Lee, Thomas. C. M. (2014). Computational issues of generalized fiducial inference. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 71, 849-858.
- Lai, Randy C. S.., Huang, Hsin-Cheng and Lee, Thomas C. M. (2012), "Fixed and Random Effects Selection in Nonparametric Additive Mixed Models", Electronic Journal of Statistics 5, 810-842.
- Wong, Raymond K. W., Lai, Randy C. S. and Lee, Thomas C. M. (2010), "Structural Break Estimation of Noisy Sinusoidal Signals", Signal Processing 90, 303-312.
- Lai, Randy C. S., Lee, Thomas C. M., Wong, Raymond K.W. and Yao, Fang (2010), "Nonparametric Cepstrum Estimation via Optimal Risk Smoothing", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 58, 1507-1514.